DELIVERIES DURING COVID - 19
During the lockdown period our estimated delivery date is purely a guide and deliveries from some warehouses will take longer than this due to the current crisis ( mainly products by FTG). In this case will send tracking details as soon as passed on by the warehouse.
Where specialist delivery is required, the carrier will contact you to organise your delivery date as usual.
please bear with us and our partners as they try their best to keep safe whilst carrying out a valuable service to us all.
please stay safe.
Bedrooms & Dining
Free Delivery is to Mainland UK postcodes* (see exclusions below). on orders over £40.
Standard Delivery is shipped within 1-2 working days and delivered within 2-4 working days unless otherwise stated.*
Specialist delivery will be by arrangement between our carrier and our customer, within 14 working days of order placement.*
1 (a ) * Mainland UK excludes the following postcodes:-
AB, BT,KW,IV,PH,DD,ZE,PA,IM,PO30-41,IM. Delivery times may differ to the above postcodes, please read point 16.
Specialist Deliveries to all areas of Scotland will be chargeable
- (b) We will always try to deliver your goods as soon as possible but please be aware that the delivery in certain postcodes or during busy periods could take longer as outlined in the below points.
- Delivery of the products shall be made by the Seller or his agent notifying the Buyer that the products are available for collection at the Sellers premises or for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
- The Seller shall use his reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
- In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
- In the unlikely event that our ability to deliver the goods on a pre-arranged delivery date is compromised by weather conditions or extreme circumstances outside of our control, we will always endeavour to re arrange a new delivery for the nearest available delivery slot.
- Please note the lead time given on the product. If there is a delay to that lead time then we will endeavour to contact you to advise you of this. Orders can be cancelled for a full refund at any time prior to the order being shipped once the order is shipped all delivery charges will become chargeable including on delivery paid (free delivery) offers.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
- All orders over £350 (and other special offers) to addresses within mainland GB are delivered free of charge, however for deliveries to AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA and PH postcodes there will be an additional charge. If you wish to know what that is before you place the order then please email us at email@example.com. Scottish deliveries can take up to 28 days.
- Northern Ireland we will deliver to a nominated mainland GB address e.g. a port. Onward shipping from that point is the responsibility of the customer. We are sometimes able to deliver to these locations however delivery will take longer and an additional delivery charge will be added.
- Generally, where an order contains more than one item, all items will be delivered at the same time, once all items are available. However, there are occasions where it is necessary for us to make more than one delivery which is solely dependent on the supplier/manufacturer and stock availability.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £45 plus VAT to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our specialist delivery team, for marble or large glass extending tables, but the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £110 plus VAT to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
- An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 14 days following delivery of the goods. However if this is not a stock item and has been ordered especially for you there will be a cancellation fee of £45 plus VAT. Where a customer has cancelled their order from one of the following postcodes, AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA and PH, there will be an additional cancellation fee to cover the costs of the delivery surcharge. If the Buyer is dissatisfied with their purchase for any reason they may, within 14 days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer service department to notify them that they wish to return some or all items from their order. The Seller will arrange collection of the goods from the Buyer at a cost of £67.50 plus VAT which will be deducted from the refund. Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging. They must be in a resaleable condition as good as new. The packaging must be sealed with clear tape only. The items must not have been assembled as by assembling the goods it can be deemed as acceptance. If only part of an order is returned for any reason then the refund would be applied taking into account the full price of the product being kept by the customer any discounts that may have been applied would be nullified. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged or not in a resalable condition.
- Please note that for selected items of leather upholstery there is a 50% cancellation/returns fee and on items ordered especially for you i.e. bespoke made to an individual’s specification unless the order is cancelled within one week of placement. If the item is not a leather upholstery or bespoke item then it can be returned as per the terms above.
- Deliveries restrictions may apply to the floor on which the property resides and the weight of the package. It is at our delivery companies digression as to where they will deliver to, in most circumstances this will be a maximum of the 2nd floor of a property, and for any packages in excess of 60 kgs we reserve the right to only deliver to the ground floor. In the event of a package weighing more than 60 kgs, and for any rooms residing over the 2nd floor, it is the responsibility of the customer to take the required preparation for delivery and make their own arrangements to transfer the package to the room of their choice. The seller will not accept any liability or action for any deliveries made in addition to the maximum parameters set out within this clause.
- Mattresses need to be checked on delivery by the customer and are non-returnable, non-refundable once signed for and packaging has been opened in anyway.
- Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, and remote areas can take longer than specified on the site. Please allow up to 3 weeks.
- Deliveries to certain locations or where a delivery is required on a specific day or needed urgently maybe a one person delivery service. In this instance the item(s) will be placed in the nearest possible location.
- In the event that the customer has measured their property incorrectly and wishes to return or exchange their item(s) because it does not fit into the room, the customer would be required to cover the actual cost of delivery or exchange. This includes because the product is not the size the customer would now like or for health and safety reasons the product cannot fit into the property.
- Items ordered on ‘Next Day Delivery’ will be delivered the following working day providing your order is placed before 11am. Next Day Delivery is subject to availability and may be withdrawn from time to time when we have high demand until the backlog is cleared.
- ‘Select Day’ delivery items will be delivered on the day you have chosen for delivery between the hours of 7.00am and 9.00pm. A timeslot will be sent via text or email the evening before the delivery.
- Next Day Delivery and Select Day Delivery where offered are only available in England and Wales (NOT Scotland, for deliveries to Scotland, standard delivery is available.), it is also unavailable on the weekend and will incur a supplement charge if selected.
- For bulk orders of more than 3 items an additional delivery charge may be applicable please call us for more details.
- For an exchange we must be contacted within 14 days of the delivery, the product must come back in the same condition it was delivered in having not been assembled, packaging in tact and the exchange charge and cost of the new item and exchange fee will need to be paid prior to delivery and once the returned item has been inspected a refund of the product returned will be issued within 30 days of return of the goods.
- Due to weight of some of our larger and/or heavier the delivery and assembly is limited to ground floor only. Any delivery that is unsuccessful as they are in excess of these terms and endanger the health and safety of the delivery technicians will be charged at the price of delivery plus collection of the items.
- There will be a charge of £250 + VAT for the return of marble or large glass extending dining tables, which are delivered by our specialist delivery team. The item must not have been assembled as assembly of the goods is deemed as acceptance.
- Marble Tables and Extending Glass Tables will be delivered to the ground floor only.
- The customer must give at least two working days notice to make changes to their order once a delivery date has been agreed otherwise they will be liable for a re-delivery charge or cancellation fee of £45 + VAT. The reason for this fee is that the delivery will already have been routed and furniture moved to the relevant warehouse depot awaiting delivery to the customer’s nominated address. A charge of £45 + VAT will be levied if there is a failed delivery due to the customer not being at the nominated delivery address within the designated delivery period. However, if failure to deliver is caused by the seller’s third-party delivery service or warehouse companies not fulfilling their agreement with the seller, the customer will not be liable to pay this fee.
- Delivery of marble dining tables to Scotland can only be confirmed on a case by case basis. In the event that an online transaction is made for a marble table with a delivery address in Scotland one of our Customer Services team will contact with the buyer by the next working day in order to confirm the order or to inform of a full refund.
- Should you reject your delivery when there are no defects to the products, you will be charged £71 + VAT in line with our Returns and Refunds Policy.
Recieving Your Delivery
- Please ensure you check your packages for any sign of damage before signing for them, specifically on corners.
- If damaged please sign "Package Damaged" or refuse delivery.
- Please ensure when opening your item you do so carefully because if you need to return the item you must do so in the original packaging. Failure to do so will result in refusal of the returned item.